In addition to handling cases in divorce, marriage and child-related matters, our firm specializes in other areas related to family law such as:
- Acting as mediators or arbitrators in divorce and custody matters
- Handling a wide range of relationship issues between unmarried individuals
- Overseeing paternity proceedings and other matters related to child support and child custody for unmarried parents
- Counseling and advising on agreements involving artificial reproductive technology
- Negotiating inter-state and international agreements, divorces and separations
- Providing advisory services to family offices and estate planning attorneys for high-net-worth individuals and families
- Representing persons, both men and women, involved in claims arising out of the #MeToo movement.
We are able to connect you with expert professionals all over the world as needed. Our global network includes custodial and financial experts, public relations and crisis management professionals and the best attorneys in areas such as trusts and estates and real estate counsel.
Colleagues and clients often ask us to give our opinion on matters of New York State law for attorneys in other jurisdictions, outside both the state and the country. We frequently advise on the interpretation of agreements drafted outside the state.